Budapest M3 (Kőbánya-Kispest - Újpest-Központ)
From BVE Wiki
BVEMetro team (BVE Klub)
| Last Update:|
| Runs on:
OpenBVE, BVE2, BVE4
This is Budapest Metro Line 3 from Kőbánya-Kispest to Újpest-Központ.
The Budapest Metro line M2 and M3 for OpenBVE has got a large update from the Bvemetro team.
The most important changes from the earlier, 2009 and 2010 versions are these:
- Detailed tunnel infrastructure
- New signals
- Better rail models
- The crossing routes of line M2 and M3 have now released, that unite the lines at the Deák Ferenc tér station, and these are express trains, so you don't have to stop at any stations, just slow down while approaching one, and after exit, you can speed up again.
- On both metro lines now there are trees planted on the ground parts (on line M2 between Örs Vezér tere and Pillangó utca, and on line M3 between Határ út and Kőbánya-Kispest).
- On metro line M3 now there are passengers on all of the stations.
- And lots of other, smaller updates, that you'll recognize, or not...